Before we get into more information about Boom cards, if you are feeling less than confident about teletherapy (and maybe you are even wondering “What is Teletherapy?”), I created a course all about teletherapy: Quick Start Teletherapy. I have been a speech pathologist for a long time (ten years in person in the school and four years of teletherapy) and I wanted to share everything I learned in a course (because I get so many emails asking how to do teletherapy). Take my course to feel confident about your teletherapy skills: Quick Start Teletherapy.
What are Boom Cards?
Using Boom cards in speech teletherapy is fun and easy! In this video, I go over how I use three different resources I have created and I demonstrate how it works! When using Zoom, you share mouse control with your students and they can click on pictures to move from one slide to the next. Plus on Zoom you can share mouse control and the student can navigate and click. The three resources in the video are:
Please follow my store: Sarah’s Boom Learning Store.
My NEW BOOM Card Decks
I’ve taken a ton of my older products and made new Boom listings. So there are two digital options for these resources: an interactive NO PRINT PDF and a BOOM CARD VERSION. These both are clickable when presented to students and you click to advance to the next slide. The difference between these two types of digital resources is: you buy the PDF and download it whereas the Boom card is hosted on another website (Boom learning) and you access it on their website, not off of your own hard drive like a PDF.
Check out these digital speech therapy resources:
As a seller, I prefer Interactive PDFs because you buy it and own it. As a buyer, I love Boom cards, but I know that not all SLPs are fans. Here’s the video I filmed all about Boom cards and how I use them. CHECK OUT THESE DIGITAL RESOURCES!
- 5 Picture Digital Sequences — BOOM or NO PRINT PDF
- 6 Picture Digital Sequences — BOOM or NO PRINT PDF
- What Doing? Questions with Real Photos — BOOM or NO PRINT PDF
- Who is This? What’s Happening? with Real Photos — BOOM or NO PRINT PDF
- Categories: Review and Describe — BOOM or NO PRINT PDF
- Figurative Language — BOOM or NO PRINT PDF
- Use Your Words! BUNDLE (Verbs, Adjectives Prepositions) — BOOM (no bundle)or NO PRINT PDF
Do you need Spanish materials?
- ¿Cuántas sílabas? 2,3, and 4 Syllable Words — BOOM or NO PRINT PDF
- Categorías — BOOM or NO PRINT PDF
- ¿Qué Hacen? Preguntas con Fotos — BOOM or NO PRINT PDF
- Spanish Articulation Progress Monitoring — BOOM or NO PRINT PDF
Thank you so much for supporting my business! I appreciate you!