I have created three courses for speech-language pathologists and educators. First up, Quick Start Teletherapy is for anyone jumping into teletherapy for the first time. My second course is all about learning about English, which we, as native speakers, have had very little education or training in. English Grammar Workshop digs into grammar and linguistics, which are complex. Since we have to teach grammatical and linguistic concepts to students, we should know our stuff. Lastly, I created a Spanish Grammar Workshop for people who have little to no Spanish knowledge but who want to have a refresher. Read more about all three:
Quick Start Teletherapy is a course tailor-made for speech-language pathologists looking for training all about teletherapy .
The change in service delivery can be daunting. Learning all about providing therapy virtually is important to give you the confidence to start providing teletherapy with ease. Read more about this course here: Quick Start Teletherapy.
Enroll here: Quick Start Teletherapy Enrollment Page
English Grammar Workshop is a course designed for educators who want to feel confident with their knowledge about grammar and linguistics.
Feel Confident about English Grammar and Linguistics!
Too often I’ve been in a meeting where I felt stupid when I couldn’t answer a question about the English language. I’m a speech pathologist and native English speaker – shouldn’t it be easy for me? No, English is complex and because English has components from Germanic, Latin, French language traditions, it can feel like a hodge-podge of a language (it is!). This course will give you the knowledge and skills to talk about the English language with confidence.
1) TWO Separate Course Sections: English Grammar AND English Linguistics
2) TWO GUIDE BOOKS: 38 page Grammar Guide and 23 page Linguistics Guide
3) 29 Course Modules including 25 Videos Going through the Guide Books
Click here: Purchase and retain lifetime access English Grammar Workshop. Complete at your leisure!
If you have always wanted to learn Spanish, but never knew where to start, Spanish Grammar Workshop is for you.
When I tell people I speak Spanish, many people say, “I wish I had kept up with my Spanish,” or “I wish I could speak Spanish too,” That’s why I developed Spanish Grammar Workshop.
The course contains 14 modules with videos and PDF downloads:
- Start with a DEEP DIVE into the pronunciation of Spanish vowels including diphthongs and consonants and spelling differences between English and Spanish and then moving into the basics of Spanish (greetings, common expressions, questions, negative words, Spanish pronoun rules, Spanish verb conjugation, 30+ common Spanish verbs, time, months, weather, etc)
- Get all the words and expressions you need to be successful in both health and school settings. Additionally covers personal information and family vocabulary.
- Bonus: Grab a comprehensive dictionary of IEP terms in Spanish, supplemental scripts to leave a voicemail and speak during an IEP meeting in Spanish.
Read more about it here: More information about Spanish Grammar Workshop. Enroll in the course here Spanish Grammar Workshop.