Hi guys, I just wanted to make sure you know that I have a free download that you can use in your speech therapy sessions:
Having speech therapy room rules at the ready is really important to establish policies and procedures with your speech students. It’s best to introduce your rules right at the beginning of speech therapy with a student (at the beginning of the school year if you are school-based). However, you can remind students throughout the year when they need a little push to stay on target . Also, students become eligible for speech therapy mid-year or towards the end of the school year. They will need to know what you expect in terms of behavior in your speech room. Having speech room rules is crucial, but printable rules can be tough. That’s because:
Why printable speech room rules don’t always work
- Finding a functional printer at work can be tough
- Lack of time to print is also a challenge
- Working at multiple sites you have to print AND put the rules on the wall in different sites
- If you work in a clinic, you might be bouncing around in different therapy spots.
Advantages of Digital Rules
So I made digital versions of speech room rules!
- Easy to display on a laptop computer or an iPad
- Fun to advance from slide to slide
- Some kids pay attention better to digital.
Download Digital Speech Room Rules (Below)
Download them in my store and while you’re there, would you do me a favor? Can you follow my store? And leave me some feedback? I would really appreciate it. Feel free to explore my store to find out what else could be something you need in your in-person or virtual speech therapy room! Thank you!