Speech therapy cards in Spanish can be difficult to find. That’s why I created 5 Star Spanish Articulation Cards!
Here are 5 reasons why these cards are so special:
- First, they have a stimulus word and a sentence. It makes it easy for the SLP to use these cards and move up beyond the sentence level. The sentences are basic for students still learning those phonemes.
- The cards come in color and black and white. You can print off the color pictures and laminate them. The black and white ones can be printed and used in sessions with crayons, and then sent home as homework.
- The stars are reinforcing for students to keep them motivated to make correct productions. AND they will help you keep track of data calculation (a nice round number).
- The cover the most frequently disordered phonemes (that I have seen in my work): F, CH, K, G, L, S, and R as well as L-blends and R-blends. You can buy them in the full bundle or individually.
- The images match up to the pictures well so if you are working with non-readers, you can show them the picture to elicit the word without a model.
Check them out here: ⭐️5 Star Spanish Articulation Cards – Bundle⭐️ There are 156 pages in this pack!! I’m telling you, you will love it.
Speech therapy cards are great for students who are working on correcting speech sound errors in Spanish.
Tips for Using Speech Therapy Cards in Spanish
- Choose cards that target the specific sounds that your child is having trouble with. There are many different speech therapy cards available, so take some time to find ones that are appropriate for your child’s needs.
- Start with simple cards and gradually work your way up to more complex ones. If your child is just starting out, it may be helpful to start with cards that have only one sound on each card. As your child progresses, you can start using cards with more sounds on each card.
- Make sure the cards are visually appealing to your child. Children are more likely to be motivated to use speech therapy cards if they are visually appealing. Choose cards with bright colors and interesting pictures.
- Use the cards in a variety of ways. You can use speech therapy cards in a variety of ways, such as:
- Matching: Match the picture on the card to the sound that it represents.
- Sorting: Sort the cards by sound.
- Sentence building: Use the cards to build sentences.
- Singing: Sing songs that use the target sounds.
- Playing games: There are many different games that you can play with speech therapy cards.
- Be patient and consistent. It takes time and practice for children to learn to produce sounds correctly. Be patient and consistent with your child’s speech therapy activities.
- Praise progress. It is important to praise students for their progress, even if it is small. This will help them stay motivated.
Buy the 5 Star Spanish Articulation Cards here!