5 Star Spanish Articulation Cards⭐️
I created something that has been in my “works in progress” folder for ages: 5 Star Spanish Articulation Cards!
Here are 5 reasons why these cards are so special:
- First, they have a stimulus word and a sentence. It makes it easy for the SLP to use these cards and move up beyond the sentence level. The sentences are basic for students still learning those phonemes.
- The cards come in color and black and white. You can print off the color pictures and laminate them. The black and white ones can be printed and used in sessions with crayons, and then sent home as homework.
- The stars are reinforcing for students to keep them motivated to make correct productions. AND they will help you keep track of data calculation (a nice round number).
- The cover the most frequently disordered phonemes (that I have seen in my work): F, CH, K, G, L, S, and R as well as L-blends and R-blends. You can buy them in the full bundle or individually.
- The images match up to the pictures well so if you are working with non-readers, you can show them the picture to elicit the word without a model.
Check them out here: ⭐️5 Star Spanish Articulation Cards – Bundle⭐️ There are 156 pages in this pack!! I’m telling you, you will love it.