I haven’t posted here for the entire month and the reason is I’ve been working super hard on something new! I’m revealing a new resource that is now a BUNDLE: Spanish Phonology Minimal Pairs Flashcards BUNDLE. I’ve needed these *for years* and I never found a product anywhere that addressed phonological deficits in Spanish. I had to create my own!
I just released these a few days ago and they are so popular. It’s no wonder because they cover the following phonological processes in Spanish:
- Velar Fronting in Spanish
- Final Consonant Deletion in Spanish
- Weak Syllable Deletion in Spanish
- Cluster Reduction in Spanish
- Initial Consonant Deletion in Spanish
- Voicing Spanish
The Bundle Pack includes three different versions:
- The Printable Flashcards in two sizes. One size is quarter sheet and the other is 6 per sheet. Each one is 50 pages in color and 50 pages in black and white Personally, I love the black and white because I can print it out as needed for each student and I can also send them home with parents after the session.
- Digital Flashcards that are the same as the printable, but you can bring them up on the screen of your laptop or iPad to display to students
- BOOM card version that you can access from the Boom Learning website.
Add the bundle to cart and buy it right away. You have forever updates and can download whenever you need them. Thanks again for supporting my store. I really appreciate it (and it encourages me to make even more resources). Creating resources for my students and for you is a passion of mine.